Learn & Play
Lincoln Logs are named after Abraham Lincoln and the log cabin where he was born. John Lloyd Wright, son of famous architect Francis Lloyd Wright, invented them.
Historically awesome fun!
Mermaids. Mummies. Medieval feasts. The Frazier History Museum is planning a fun-filled roster of summer camps, packed with activities, crafts, games, learning excursions into our galleries and lively interactions with the museum’s costumed historic interpreters. We are also hosting plenty of guest presenters, including the Speed Art Museum, the Crane House and the Louisville Zoo.
Frazier Museum Summer Camps are designed for rising 1st through 6th graders (please see individual camp descriptions for suggested age range).All camp sessions are:
- Taught by professional museum educators
- Limited to 16 children
- Run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., with the option for extended care until 5:30 p.m.
Fees: $190 per week for non-members, $165 for Frazier Museum Members OR, for only $215 you can purchase a New Member Combo.
The New Member Combo includes, a one-year Family Membership and a one-week camp. (Combo is for new members only.) To see a list of membership benefits, Click here
How to register:
- Click here to register online now!
- Call (502) 753-5663 to register and pay by phone today!
Extended Care Option:
Need a little extra time? Frazier Museum Summer Camp offers an extended care option from 4 to 5:30 p.m. During this post-camp “chill out” time, children enjoy camp-themed movies, books and simple art projects, all under the supervision of paid summer staff.
Fee: $50 per week, per child.
Day Camp Fee: $10 per day, per child.
Camp size: Limited to 16 children, so early registration is recommended.
- Once the museum processes your payment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with two attachments: a receipt of payment and a participation form.
- Please fill out and return the participation form within two weeks of camp.
- In case of cancellation, we retain a $20 administrative fee.
- If cancellation occurs within two weeks of camp date, a refund will be given only if the camp spot can be filled.
2013 Summer Camp Options
2013 Day Camp Options
Here are a few photos from previous summer camps!